Means of transport
|Travel documents||Types of holidays||
*All of them use by except: on foot.
- Travel bug (idiom): strong desire to travel.
- To be bitten by the travel bug (idiom): kind of cute way to say when someone begins to want to travel. After the "bug" bites you, you will really want to travel.
- Go sightseeing: the act of visiting interesting places, especially while on vacation.
- To set off: to start on a trip.
- To land: to arrive or cause something arrive at a place in an aircraft or boat.
- To take off: to leave the ground and fly (aircraft).
- To board: to get onto or allow people to get onto an aircraft, train, or ship.
- To wander: to go from one place to another without any definite plans
- To be in the comfort of (one's) own home: to be at home, in a familiar or comfortable place.
- To explore: to look around and find out new things.
- Exotic (adjective): strange, mysterious, exciting, unknown.
- Mystery: something unknown, something that needs to be found out.
- To flock: large amounts of people go to the same place at the same time.