See some vocabulary related to the world of fashion and clothing:
It is necessary to follow a certain order when we want to describe an item. Although no more than three adjectives are generally used, they must be ordered as follows:
Apart from general vocabulary, there are also some phrasal verbs connected to fashion and clothing.
- STAND OUT → be easy to notice or see.
- GO UP → increase in value.
- SLIP ON → put something on quickly.
- TAKE BACK → return something.
- PUT TOGETHER → create something by combining different things.
- TRY ON → test for fit.
- TAKE OFF → remove.
- DRESS UP → wear smarter clothes tan usual.